Mission Vision and Beliefs
Visit the link below for the County Plan
By 2020, we will become a school system that prepares our students to be contributing members of society, based upon their interests and abilities, and the opportunity to pursue the colleges and careers of their choice.
We believe everyone can learn and grow in a continuous improvement culture that incorporates our core values.
Our core values signify our expectations of ourselves and each other, from our boardroom to our classrooms. We expect all adults and students to be the following:
Relational: We build relationships with others through integrity, compassion, and respect.
Purposeful: We pursue what needs to be accomplished through appropriate and intentional effort.
Reflective: We evaluate our efforts in relation to our purpose.
Resourceful: We implement resourceful solutions through innovation and collaboration.
Courageous: We exemplify commitment, determination, and grit in making needed changes happen.
Accountable: We hold ourselves accountable for the decisions we make and the actions we take.
|Mission||Our mission is to prepare students for success and enhance community value.|
Calendar & Category Legend:
- District Calendar
- Brooklet Elementary School
- District Testing Calendar
- Julia P. Bryant Elementary Calendar
- Julia P. Bryant Elementary Google Calendar
- Langston Chapel Elementary School
- Langston Chapel Middle School
- Langston Chapel Middle School Google Calendar
- Mattie Lively Elementary School
- Mill Creek Elementary School
- Mill Creek Elementary School Google Calendar
- Nevils Elementary School
- Portal Elementary School
- Portal MH Google Calendar
- Portal Middle High School
- Sallie Zetterower Elementary
- Southeast Bulloch High School
- Southeast Bulloch HS Google
- Southeast Bulloch Middle Google Calendar
- Southeast Bulloch Middle School
- Statesboro High School
- Statesboro High School Google Calendar
- Stilson Elementary School
- William James Middle School
- WJMS Public Calendar